Applications have closed, and the event was a success! Thanks to our sponsors, contestants, and the Innovo Scholar Society!
You could win up to $2500!! Enter to win and be selected to pitch your business idea at the Innovo Pitch Competition at Johnson C. Smith University where the top prize will be up to $2500 to launch or improve your business!
Innovo Scholar Society and Smith Institute for Applied Research’s Innovo Laboratory have partnered with Queen City Forward to develop a pitch competition at Johnson C. Smith University.
Top prize is $2500
Yes, you read that right! One JCSU student will win up to $2500 to launch or improve their business, thanks to Wells Fargo’s Supplier Diversity sponsorship! Grand prize winner and the runner-up will win immediate membership into JCSU’s Innovo Scholar Society. If you have a business idea complete the three step process:
- Apply Here! by February 12th at 11:59pm Be prepared to identify:
- The problem your product or service solves
- The solution to the problem your product or service solves
- Your target market
- A video describing your idea in 30 seconds or less (YouTube or Vimeo link)!
- Be prepared to pitch your idea February 19th at 2pm in the New Science Center Auditorium. You’ll find out if you’ve been selected for the final round.
- Commit to being present March 10th for the final round of pitches at 2pm in the New Science Center Auditorium.
February 12th 11:59pm Applications Due Innovo Pitch Competition Online Here
February 19th 2:00pm Innovo Pitch Competition: Semi-Final Round
March 10th 2:00 pm Innovo Pitch Competition: Final Round NSC Auditorium
****Information is subject to change- check-back for updates****